Monday, June 20, 2011

Half Way There!

Wow, we are half way through my expansion already!  My last surgery was just about 6 weeks ago, and the next one is about 6 weeks away.  And, the even better news is that my expanders are half full, even though I missed one fill!  This week's fill was a couple days late because I did end up catching a cold, but we still got it done early enough that we won't miss a week.  We have renewed goals of 700 cc for my right expander and 500 cc for my left one.  We understand it just won't make it to 700 on the left and we accept that que será será.  We're sure Dr. Bauer will still amaze us! 

So, at this time, my right expander has 370 cc and my left is filled with 270 cc.  The skin looks beautiful and Dr. Bauer's office says I look great.  We are so thankful. 




Hey, what are these bubbles all about?
We are also very pleased to announce that the second printing of cookbooks arrived an entire month early!  So, yes, they are available.  Barring unforeseen complications with future procedures, this will probably be the last printing.  If you are out-of-state and wish to order a large number, please contact us directly at joshua@journeyswithjoshua.com so we can arrange bulk shipping.  Otherwise, order through the site here, through mom, or by emailing us.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment