Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Going Strong

I am about four weeks post-surgery and three fills into this expansion. So far, so good. My bubbles are growing nicely, and they have yet to bother me, although I am acutely aware of them. We were able to move my injection back to Sunday morning this past weekend so we can stay on schedule. The volume dad was able to push was amazing.  My back expander seems to be more flexible than ever before, taking another 85cc.  The legs are doing well too, with my left taking 40cc and my right taking 50cc.  We are still proceeding cautioiusly, but check me out...

Back expander with 355cc, left leg with 150cc and right leg with 160cc
 


You can see that the puffiness on that bottom port has gone down as well.  I guess we'll never know what was going on there.  But that's ok.  We are just happy things are going smoothly.  Of course, we don't take this for granted.  I still have 2 months to go, and we pray every day that the rest of this expansion goes just as well as the beginning.  Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment