Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's On

As of yesterday, we are still on for May 10 surgery.  Dr. Bauer's new office manager, Kristi, has worked very hard to schedule me for surgery with the ENT next door to Dr. Bauer's office at the same time as my expander surgery.  This way, I will be donned with expanders and tubes simultaneously, which works out great for everyone.  I started my new antibiotic last Wednesday, and mom took me in to have my ears checked by the pediatrician yesterday.  The report: all clear!  My four new teeth are pretty much in, so hopefully they won't give me any more problems before surgery.  With all of this progress, we believe May 10 will be a go. 

Next Monday, we'll go in for my pre-op appointment, and one final ear check. Then we just have to sit tight  for the two remaining weeks until we leave.  We are both nervous and excited to get this process started all over again.  Please help us pray that this next surgery goes well, that I heal without complication, and that the expansion is successful.  Thank you all for your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a successful surgery, for health & healing.

    ReplyDelete